The Leather trend, which was so popular last season, has not lost its position in 2022. We can see this trend in the collections of Marc Jacobs, Apart, Christian Dior, Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Prada, La Reine Blanche, Heine, Nina Ricci, Tom Ford, Stella Mccartney, Alexander McQueen, and other brands.
Leather clothing has become more elegant, and in addition to the usual outerwear, dresses, skirts, pants, and even beautiful blouses and tops are trending again.
In addition, thin vegan leather, also known as eco-leather has allowed leather pieces to be worn during spring and summer months, making them highly versatile.
So, if you want to look stylish this season, leather clothing is what you need.
See more details and our favorite picks for this season below.
1) A modern wardrobe is hardly complete without a leather jacket, which continues to trend in 2022. An oversized model like this will remain in your closet for many seasons.
2) A classic leather blazer is also a great alternative to a leather jacket. It has long been a staple in the wardrobes of celebrities and trendsetters, including Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, and Kylie Gerber. A leather blazer can be worn anywhere and with anything. Wear it with a basic white shirt and dress pants to the office or a business meeting, with jeans and a crop top for dinner with friends, or with a little black dress for a party. Choose between a classic double breasted blazer or go for a more dressier look with gold buttons.
3) A surprising trend of this season is a leather blouse that has appeared in the new collections of many fashion designers. It has quickly won respect among fashionistas. Leather blouses can be worn for multiple occasions and are very versatile which makes them a new staple piece in your closet.
4) Also, leather dresses continue to be popular this season, and no longer have to be only worn for a night out like this Danika vegan Leather dress. Vegan leather midi dresses are appropriate for a work cocktail party (like this) when worn with a blazer or even to the office thanks to the modest style of this long sleeve dress.
5) Leather pants this season will appeal not only to young girls but also to brave, self-confident women. They will look equally good with stilettos and white sneakers. Choose between Gradient Orange Vegan Leather Pants , Hazel Straight Vegan Leather Pants in Brown or Marcela Skinny Vegan Leather Pants
6) Edgy and cool, leather skirts and shorts remain crowd favorites. Wear a leather skirt with boots and a graphic t-shirt like this, or style it with a bodysuit and your sexy pumps.
7) Ready to master the full-look leather trend? Shop for two piece vegan leather sets, and don’t forget to pair them with leather shoes and a purse!